Zillow Group, Inc., or simply Zillow, is an American tech real-estate marketplace company, founded in 2006, and created by Rich Barton and Lloyd Frink, former Microsoft executives and Microsoft spin-off was the founder of Expedia; Spencer Raskoff, co-founder of Hotwire.com; David Beetel, of Zillow
You can access your profile through My Zillow. Just click on Profile, then click “Edit” in each of the respective sections: Contact Information, Professional Information, or About Me.
New account https://www.zillow.com
How do I reset my password?
If you need to reset your password, you can request a password reset email.
- Click Forgot Password link on the Sign In screen
- Input your email address to request a password reset email.
- Check your email for a link prompting you to create a new password. If you do not see the email in your main inbox, please check your spam or junk folder.
- Return to Zillow.com and sign in using your new password.
- Once you are signed in, you can make additional changes to your profile in the Account Settings section.
- Zillow is a real estate and rental marketplace, dedicated to helping homeowners, buyers, sellers, renters, real estate agents, mortgage professionals, landlords, and property managers find and share vital information about homes, real estate, mortgages, and home improvement. The real estate search engine makes this possible with its massive database of 110 million U.S. properties, which includes homes for rent, homes for sale, and homes currently not on the market (foreclosure, make me move).
- Zillow also facilitates its visitors to get rent/purchase Zestimate of properties, enable them to find real estate agents, property managers, home inspectors, and get detailed information of listed properties.
How Zillow Works: Business Model
Zillow is empowering people with tools and information to make intelligent decisions about their homes – whether it’s buying a home, selling, renting, leasing, remodeling, or financing. To simplify this job for its 36 million visitors every month, Zillow categorizes the properties on its portal into four major segments.
For sale: The visitors on Zillow can find properties for sale by filtering them on various parameters such as agent, by the owner, new construction, foreclosure, and coming soon.
This includes a list of properties that can be made available for purchase in the future. The type of properties under this category includes:
- FForeclosed: Properties, where the homeowner has failed to pay the mortgage and the property, has gone for foreclosure auction.
- Pre-foreclosure: Properties that are in the early stage of being repossessed due to the property owner’s inability to pay an outstanding mortgage obligation.
- Make Me Move: Properties that homeowners enlisted to test the market and gauge potential interest, without officially listing the property for sale.