The students, studying in various KVS all over the country will be required to pay their fees through the KVS Challan Form 2022. The fees have been collected by Union Bank of India through various mode of payment system i.e. Online Payment / Challan Payment/ Payment through Mobile Banking/ Payment through PoS.
- 1 UBI Teacher Login
UBI Teacher Login
Check these details and KVS UBI Fee Login for teachers information here. If you are a first time user you will need to register your account or create a new one, otherwise you can login on epay.unionbankofindia.co.in kv fee Page with your previous login details.
Having trouble accessing KV fees account services or any of its premium features? Can you get in touch with the customer support service team, read reviews, latest news, and complete information about Union Bank account opening.
These results are more helpful for you. You just need to open the Login page links nd enter your Login details like Login Id and Password and submit the information.
- Go to the KVS UBI Fee official login page https://epay.unionbankofindia.co.in/kvsfcs/kvlogin.aspx
- After you click on the link, it will open in a new tab so that you can continue to see the guide and follow the troubleshooting steps if required.
- You will see A login form contains the username, password fields.
- Enter username and password.
- Congratulations, you are now logged in successfully to Union Bank of India.
Sign up for an KVS UBI Fee Account
Here I will explain the process for kvs fees online payment 2020-21 Sign Up Create New Account.
- Go to the UBI login website https://epay.unionbankofindia.co.in/kvsfcs/
- Enter your name, phone number or email, and date of birth. Then select Next.
- You received the verification code from a text message or email. Then select Next.
- Now you have logged into your Teachers log in, and You can use all of its features.
How do I promote my students in Ubi portal?
- In Class Teacher Log-In verify the existing student.
- In Principal Log-In verify the existing student.
- In Principal Log-In Promote/Demote student as per result from MISC >> Menus >> Promotion/Demotion.
- Now the student data will be in entry stage in class teacher Log-In. Modify, if required.
How do I pay my KVS fee?
Students/Parents/Stakeholders of KVS can make payment of their Vidyalaya fee through Any Credit Card or Any Bank Debit Card or Any Bank Internet Banking. Students/Parents/Stakeholders of KVS can make payment of their Vidyalaya fee through any Bank Mobile Banking Application in their Smartphone.
How can I get KV fee receipt?
Yes you can generate a duplicate KVS fee challan receipt as many times as you require by Logging in to the link provided on Union Bank of India website i.e. www.unionbankofindia.co.in or Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website i.e. www.kvsangathan.nic.in using student’s unique ID and D.O.B.
How do I pay my KVS fee online?
- Open KVS official website: https://kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Scroll to the bottom of the website and click on the “UBI fee collection”.
- Click on Online payment and enter 15 digit student unique Id, date of birth, and captcha code.
- Fee details appear on a new window.
KV Login Page – Union Bank Of India
Existing student – Payment of fee for Quarter1 will start from 06-May-2022 to 24-June-2022. For session 2022-23 – Data entry and verification for Quarter…
Last date for Kv fee payment for quarter – Union Bank of India
Click here for – KV Fee Portal. Sign In. Login Id. Password … All KV Teachers are requested to please ensure to complete the student’s data entry, …