Namo Tablet Yojana 2022: In order to support the increasing digitization in the country, to support the students to complete their education through online medium, the Government of Gujarat has launched the Namo Tablet Scheme for the students who have passed class 12th of the state. Yojana) has been started.
Through this scheme, the state government is providing the benefit of free branded and better quality tablets to the students on payment of 1000 rupees, so that the students of economically weaker income group families will be able to complete their education without any hassle through online medium.
To get the benefit of Namo Tablet Yojana, the interested and eligible students will be able to know through our article about how they will be able to get the benefit of the free tablet.
NaMo Tablet Scheme will be started by the Gujarat State Government for the students who have passed class 12th and take admission in the first year of college. This benefit will be given to weak income group applicant students to support them in completing their education through online medium.
Under the scheme, students will be provided a branded tablet for Rs 1000 from the state government, for which they will be required to apply through online or offline mode in the scheme.
Features of Namo Tablet Yojana
The tablets to be sold under the NaMo tablet plan will be very premium quality branded tablets with 7 HD display, 2GB RAM, 16GB Internet/64GB expandable micro SD, 3450 mAh battery, Quad core processor 1.3 GHz, 4 GB Micro Single SIM (LTE) (Voice Calling), Weight 350g, Android 7.0 (Nougat) 5 Mega Pixel Camera and 2 Mega Pixel Front.
Documents Required for Namo Tablet Yojana 2022
- student aadhar card
- residence certificate
- 12th class certificate
- caste certificate
- family income certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
Eligibility Criteria for Namo E Tablet 1000 Rupees
- First of all, the annual income of the applicant’s house should not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- You must be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat.
- Applicants must be below the poverty line.
- The applicant must have passed the 12th standard and have also taken admission in any college in the first year of the undergraduate course.
Namo E-Tablet Apply Process?
If you want to take the Namo tablet then for this you will have to contact your college or educational institution where you have got admission for taking your Sana Pillow Polytechnic degree.
Contact them in college and get information about Namo e tablet scheme and in the college itself, you will have to deposit the ₹ 1000 which will be charged for the tablet, after depositing the charge you will be given the tablet by the college, otherwise, if you encounter any problem then you Helpline number: – 079 2656 6000 can be contacted between 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Namo E-Tablet Tablet Buy and Student Registration Process
- First of all, you have to go to your educational institution or college.
- From the institution, you will get information about Namo E Tablet Scheme and ask them to register you under Namo Tablet Yojana.
- The institution will log in by visiting the official website of Namo E Tablet Registration https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/Tablet.aspx and click on the Add Student option.
- Some of your information such as name, category, course, and some necessary documents will be asked by the organization and will be fed on this online portal.
- Now information about your roll number and roll code etc. will be entered by the organization.
- Now here you will be asked to make a payment of ₹ 1000, for which you will also be given a payment slip, which you keep safe.
- As soon as your payment is successful, you see a date on which the tablet will be made available by the organization.
Namo E-Tablet Helpline Number
If you have any information related to Namo Tablet Yojana or any kind of complaint then you can call Namo E-Tablet Helpline number 079 2656 6000 between 11:00 am and 5:00 pm.