“Khajane” is a major e-Governance initiative of the state government of Karnataka, India. It is first project of its kind in the country where the entire array of Treasury activities has been computerised.
This is the only project where from the time of approval of State Budget to the point of rendering accounts to the government the entire activity can be tracked in the system. By automating procedures and internal controls, it has strengthened the financial controls and promoted accountability and resulted in huge expenditure and efficiency gains.
The Finance Department (Government of Karnataka) has embarked upon the ‘Project Khajane-II’ initiative that comes under the ambit of the Department of Treasuries, with a vision to integrate and automate all Financial Operations of the Government of Karnataka.
Unlike Khajane 1, which focussed mainly on automation of Treasury Process, Khajane 2 forms a unified end-to-end electronic platform.
This platform brings together all the stakeholders in the Financial System, starting from the field offices of the Government who will prepare bills online and submit to Treasuries to Finance Department within the Government that is responsible for budget release; the Banking System involving the Reserve Bank and other Banks through which monies are delivered directly to the intended beneficiaries; and the Accountant General who prepares the final accounts of the State.
Khajane 2 Login
Check these details and Khajane 2 Portal information here. If you are a first time user you will need to register your account or create a new one, otherwise you can login on khajane 2 challan Page with your previous login details.
Having trouble accessing khajane 2 challan account services or any of its premium features? Can you get in touch with the customer support service team, read reviews, latest news, and complete information about khajane 2 portal.
These results are more helpful for you. You just need to open the Login page links nd enter your Login details like Login Id and Password and submit the information.
- Go to the official website of Khajane 2. For this you can go by clicking on this link.
- The homepage of the website will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Login‘ option in the top menu.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Login‘ button given below.
- Enter your email ID or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
www.khajane2.karnataka.gov.in Namma Khajane 2 Portal
Khajane 2 Login Portal is helpful for all Citizens and Civil Servants. Person looking forward for Challan Services and Financial Business can now make K2 Challan Generation 2022. Furthermore, Challan Generating and tracking the status are important facilities on the K2 Portal Karnataka.
All applicants now can obtain Forms for K2 Online Registration and Login from the official website of Khajane 2. Official website of Khajane 2 Portal is www.khajane2.karnataka.gov.in. Further submit the K2 Registration Form 2022 to the treasury. There are various benefits are attached with the K2 Login Portal.
How to generate challan in Khajane 2 Login Portal?
- To generate the challan you have to first go to the online portal.
- Then you have to click on the option of “Generate Challan” on the home page.
- After clicking, the form will open on the next page.
- In the form, you have to fill in your name, email, mobile number, address, district, department type, department category, DDO office, DDO code, purpose, head of the account, specific ID and amount, etc.
- Then you have to click on submit and now check the details once again and click on confirm.
- After that, a message will appear on your screen and your challan will be generated.
- If you want, you can also take out its print copy for the future.
How to check online Compliant Status in Khajane 2 Login Portal?
- To check this status, you have to click on the online portal link, which will be available to you in our article.
- After that, you have to click on “Helpdesk” on the home page.
- Then you have to click on “Check Incident Status” on the next page.
- After clicking, enter your ticket number and click on search.
- Your complaint status will open on your screen.