https //sdms.px.indianoil.in/partner portal – sdms.px.indianoil.in The portal has been launched by the Government of India and this portal is owned by the Ministry of Oil and Natural Gas of the Government of India, based in New Delhi.
In this article we are going to know in detail the complete information about this portal. For example, you will get detailed information about sdms.px.indianoil.in partner portal, business login, reseller login, etc. Apart from this, we will also know about the installation process of Indian Oil Business application on PC.
Therefore, you are requested to read the article to the last so that you can know the complete information about it.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IndianOil) was formed in 1964 through the merger of Indian Oil Company Ltd. (Estd. 1959) and Indian Refineries Ltd. (Estd. 1958). IndianOil has achieved 100% Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) budget utilization for the third year in a row, exemplifying its legacy of commitment to CSR, which began long before CSR legislation under the Companies Act 2013 came into effect.
Effective April 2014. All CSR A budget allocation of Rs 543.38 crore has been used for the year 2019-20. IndianOil’s core corporate social responsibility (CSR) areas include ‘Safe Drinking Water and Protection of Water Resources’,’ Healthcare and Sanitation ‘,’ Education and Employment Enhancing Vocational Skills’, ‘Rural Development’, ‘Sustainability environmental ‘,’ empowerment ‘. women and socially / economically backward groups ”, etc.
In addition, over Rs3,600 crore was spent on capital expenses through Special Purpose Vehicle(SPV)/investment in Group companies. Most of the capex requirement was met through internal accruals. The details of the completed and ongoing projects are as under :- Completed Projects • Paradip-Haldia-Durgapur LPG pipeline • Jaipur-Panipat naphtha pipeline • ATF pipeline at Kolkata • LPG bottling plants at Banka, Bihar and Bhatinda, Punjab.
• Koyali-Ahmednagar-Solapur product pipeline • Paradip-Somnathpur-Haldia product pipeline • Setting up of fertiliser plants at Barauni, Gorakhpur and Sindri through a Joint Venture Company Petrochemicals During the year 2018-19, the Corporation recorded the highest Petrochemicals sales of 2.64 MMT (domestic and exports) as against a sale of 2.37 MMT in 2017-18, recording a growth of 11.4 per cent.
The Corporations PROPEL brand is a leading brand in the Indian petrochemicals market. During the year, the Corporation received approvals for its various polymer grades from about 20 major Indian and international OEMs.
With focus on developing import substitution grades, three new polymer grades were rolled out during the year and 50 developmental projects were taken up with customers and OEMs.
This portal has been started by Indian Oil Corporation. This portal has been started for distributors, partners, etc. A unique login ID and password will be provided to all the distributors. Partners can log on to this portal to check all their reports and use other services.
Partners can manage online orders through this portal and can also make online payments easily. This portal has been specially designed for business partners so that Indian Oil can easily reach its services to all parts of the country. Next in this article, we are going to know the process of login.
- Oil, gas, polymer and other services are provided under the Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- The IndianOil for Business portal enables our partners to manage their business on the go.
- With the easy interface and powerful features on this portal, customers get a smooth and hassle free experience.
- If you are an employee or owner/partner of a distributorship, then you will get the benefit of various services at sdms.px.indianoil.in.
- Partners can get a snapshot view of the metrics important to their business on this portal.
- Partners can place an indent order and get live status with 2 clicks by logging into this portal.
- You can check the status of the paid balance with a single click.
- Partners can log into this portal to view order history, sales analysis, and more.
- Delivery person can download a digital cash memo for the assigned delivery by logging into this portal.
- Delivery can be confirmed directly using the mobile app.
- The delivery person can log in here to know the address and contact details of the customer.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Indian Oil Business.
- After that you have to click on “Login” option. You can open this link and go to the direct login page.
- Now the login page will come in front of you. Here you have to enter your User ID and Password.
- After that click on the “Continue” button below.
- In this way you will be logged in as partner on the portal. Now you can avail various services.
IndianOil’s CSR projects are mostly undertaken to improve the quality of life of various communities residing near its establishments which generally include the underprivileged sections of the society, SC, ST. , Other Backward Castes, Physically Handicapped, etc.
IndianOil conducts CSR activities across the country including Aspirational/Backward districts and Naxal-affected areas. In compliance with the Department of Public Enterprises (DPE) guidelines for CSR expenditure by Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) issued from time to time, IndianOil has spent ₹455.22 crore (which is 84% of the total CSR expenditure for the year) on thematic areas.
expenditure, i.e. school education, health care and nutrition in the financial year 2019-20; and IndianOil, which has been allotted 18 aspirational districts out of a total of 112 by DPE, spent Rs 28.53 crore in 37 aspirational districts in 2019-20.