Online Government Receipts Accounting System (e-GRAS) is an e-Governance Initiative of Government of Rajasthan under Mission Mode Project category and is part of Integrated Financial Management System. e-GRAS facilitates collection of tax/non tax revenue in both the mode online as well as manual.
E GRAS Rajasthan Login
Check these details and E challan rajasthan information here. If you are a first time user you will need to register your account or create a new one, otherwise you can login on e-GRAS RAJASTHAN helpline number Page with your previous login details.
Having trouble accessing E grass meaning account services or any of its premium features? Can you get in touch with the customer support service team, read reviews, latest news, and complete information about E GRAS Rajasthan.
These results are more helpful for you. You just need to open the Login page links nd enter your Login details like Login Id and Password and submit the information.
- Go to the E GRAS Rajasthan official login page https://egras.raj.nic.in/
- After you click on the link, it will open in a new tab so that you can continue to see the guide and follow the troubleshooting steps if required.
- You will see A login form contains the username, password fields.
- Enter username and password.
- Congratulations, you are now logged in successfully to E GRAS Rajasthan.
Sign up for an E GRAS Rajasthan Account
Here I will explain the process for E GRAS Rajasthan Sign Up Create New Account.
- Go to the E GRAS Rajasthan website https://egras.raj.nic.in/WebPages/Account/EgUserRegistration.aspx
- Enter your name, phone number or email, and date of birth. Then select Next.
- You received the verification code from a text message or email. Then select Next.
- Now you have logged into your E GRAS Rajasthan, and You can use all of its features.
How do you use Egras?
Step 1: Firstly, you have to log in through the website for making payment.
Step 2: If you are an existing user, you directly login into the portal with the login details.
Step 3: If you are a new user, click on “Sign in” button where you need to fill the personal details and then click on the “Submit” button.
How do I know my GRN number?
- GRN Number or Government Reference Number is generated on a challan. …
- GRN number is system generated as soon as you proceed to the payment page on the Government Receipt Accounting System website. …
- You can check out the given attachment below to see what is GRN Number in challan sample.
Online Government Receipts Accounting System (e-GRAS) is an e-Governance Initiative of Government of Rajasthan under Mission Mode Project category and is …
e – GRAS RAJASTHAN PAYMENT – Punjab National Bank
Log on for e- GRAS RAJASTHAN ONLINE PAYMENT. · Login with your ID. · Enter the complete details (ensure filling mandatory details/fields) · Enter the payment