Bankia (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈbaŋkja]) was a Spanish financial services company that was formed in December 2010, consolidating the operations of seven regional savings banks, and was partially nationalized by the government of Spain in May 2012 due to the near collapse of the institution. As of 2017, Bankia was the fourth largest bank in Spain with total assets of €179.1 billion. In 2021, the bank merged with CaixaBank to create a new entity but preserving the name of the latter.
How to Login with CaixaBank Bankia Login
Bankia login process is very easy, it is necessary for you to have an account of Bankia!
Procedure to Bankia Login:
- 1.First visit the official Bankia website https://www.caixabank.es/particular/homes/homeparticularesv1_es.html
- 2. After that go to the official Bankia login page.
- 3. Now enter user ID or email to login.
- 4. Now enter your password, which was created while creating Bankia account.
Forget your password? Change Login Password
A password is mainly a security code set in our account, it happens very often that we forget our password.
If you forgot your password, follow the following steps to forget the password.
1. Go to the password reset page: https://www.bankia.es/en/acceso-clientes
2. Enter your email, name, or username to Find Bankia account, then click Search.
3. Click This is me next to your account to send a password reset link to your email inbox.
4. Check the email address connected to your account for a password reset email
From the email, click Reset password and enter your new password, and Click on Change Password.
Getting trouble with sign in with Bankia
- Check if your username / email and password are spelled correctly.
- If you do not remember the password or account, please use the button “Forgot Password” to reset the Bankia login details.
- If nothing helps, send a message to customer service and ask for their help.
Where is CaixaBank located?
CaixaBank is based in Valencia, with operative offices in Madrid and Barcelona, Spain. It is Spain’s third-largest lender by market value, after Banco Santander and BBVA.
How do I contact La CaixaBank?
- Customer Services. CaixaBank. +34 93 887 25 25. 900 40 40 90.
- SegurCaixa Adeslas. For individual and self-employed customers: 900 50 50 40. 91 125 98 41. For business customers: 900 100 180. 91 000 85 51. …
- Confirming. 96 029 03 50.
- Store customer services (POS, Cyberpack and tablet POS) 91 435 30 28.
Is CaixaBank in USA?
CaixaBank has operated in the United States for three years now, with a representative office in New York, where it offers trade finance, as well as corporate and structured financing services.
What is the BIC code for CaixaBank?
Caixabank SWIFT code in Spain. The SWIFT/BIC code for CAIXABANK, S.A. is CAIXESBBXXX.
Can I close my Caixa bank account online?
I have closed my account with caixa bank remotely a year ago. First start trough caixa app. Go to your account and there is a section that gives you the option to start the process to request the closure of your bank account and wait for confirmation from administrator of your bank account.