Andhra Pradesh government has started new MIP website for login to https://horticulturedept.ap.gov.in/ . Under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana, Department of Horticulture,State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched Andhra Pradesh Micro Irrigation Project (APMIP Horticulture). Know how to login into AMPIP website and how to check reports or farmers survey.
APMIP Farmer Registration and Farmers Application Status will be done through the APMIP Portal under the PMKSY Yojana. The PMKSY Yojana has launched on 01-07-2015 with the objective to achieve convergence of investments in the irrigation sector at the field level. The Pradhan Mantri Kishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMSSY) came to light on July 01, 2015, with a prime objective.
It wants field-level development in the irrigation sector, by converging finances to improvise the set objectives. In the Year 2019-20, the proposed action plan was to cover over 1.94 lakh hectares, Government of India share, Rs. 460.00 crores, state share including addl. Rs. 896.17 crores, & total financial INR 1356.17 crores.
Andhra Pradesh Horticulture AP MIP Home
Under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY), the State government of Andhra Pradesh began AP Micro Irrigation Project (APMIP) Horticulture. The Yojana is a combined effort of the Centre and State, funding for APMIP.
From stage to state, the AP state government keeps timely fund disbursement from the State through the CFMS portal to the Centre.All this to promote the Micro Irrigation Project efficiently.
The government of AP has created a subdomain in the horticulture department web portal to make the activity transparent to all. Any farmer or Citizen can enter to seek a clear picture of MIRP activities. The web portal is http://www.horticulturedept.ap.gov.in
Objective of PMKSY
- The scheme plans for a holistic approach in providing end-to-end solutions in the Supply chain.
- The scheme designs a proper layout for the execution of water resources utility, distribution network, farm-level applications, and improving the water utilization.
- PMKSY scheme focuses on protecting irrigation by harnessing rainwater and also sources of assured irrigation. These are labeled under ‘Jai Sanchay,’ and ‘Jai Sinchan.’
- PMKSY focuses mainly on Micro Irrigation and at the field, level plans to ensure ‘per drop more water.’
- The Andhra Pradesh Micro Irrigation Project is a special purpose vehicle and functions with a prime objective. It states to pull farmers on a platform and further implement the Micro Irrigation in fields.
- Micro Irrigation can bring about an increase in the country’s GDP. A raise in food production creates food security for the growing population.
Horticulture APMIP Login – horticulturedept.ap.gov.in
Farmers and other registered users can login to AP Horticulture APMIP portal by using the method provided here. Follow exact guidelines to login.
APMIP Farmer Registration Process
The farmer registration process involves biometric registration of APMIP. Aadhar card with land documents form is an important element for APMIP. The farmer will need seccugen Hamster Pro 20 device and it must be procured from Kedia infotech. In order to register, first, the farmer must install drivers and configure it.
1st Step: First, Farmers should visit the APMIP official website i.e. www.horticulturedept.ap.gov.in.
2nd Step: Enter the device serial no and click submit. In this process, remove the alphabets and fill in the remaining alpha-numeric number.
3rd Step: Access page will be opened for driver’s installation. Make a selection of the drivers to download.
4th Step: Click the downloaded drivers and set for installation.
5th Step: Farmer will have to run the SecuGen USB driver installation. Follow the steps in a systematic manner.
6th Step: Farmer registration process with OTP.
7th Step: The farmer must open up the farmer registration option.
8th Step: Enter the farmer’s Aadhar number, pin-code, and fingerprint.
9th Step: In order to generate the OTP, the farmer authentication must be selected and save the entered details.
10th Step: Enter the marital status and spouse Aadhar number.
11th Step: Verify the authentication
12th Step: As a result, a receipt will be generated with OTP.
13th Step: Click on farmer registration through the OTP link in the activity list.
14th Step: Enter the Aadhar Number and Obtained OTP, click the submit button.
15th Step: Registration can be completed in a regular process by entering all the rest of the details, such as farmer, crop, and MI company.
MIP Home – Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Home Page
MIP Home page has all the services related to AP horticulture department. Farmers can go to the website of MIP home and then login. They can also check various reports there by visiting the report section.
Following types of reports are available to be checked under district wise monitoring system.
MIP Reports are of following types –
- General Reports – District Wise Monitoring
- APMIP Dept. Monitoring Reports
- District wise Monitoring Reports
- MI Supplier wise Monitoring Reports
- Timelines reports
- Final inspection rectification
- MI Survey and Farmer Training Reports
- CM Dash Board, APMIP & Horticulture Survey Reports
- Farmer Revival Reports